MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #225
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest Nominations Thread- Top 32 Seeds Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Sorry to have to say this, and probably not the right place anyway, but Freakyman getting himself banned while he is supposed to be co-running the popcon is clear evidence that AJ's decision not to let him participate in the ACC was very wrong.

Johnny, I am sure you will do a great job on your own.
Freaky to win ACC next year:

All he has to do is to avoid getting permabanned before autumn. On the other hand, trying to avoid permabenning may reduce clowning. But I doubt he'd do that. He'll continue clowning and can just pray to avoid a permaban.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote