MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 05:36 PM   #211
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest Nominations Thread- Nominations close 1230 Eastern US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Nominations are closed. I will count all nominations before this post. I will tally up and release the draw later.

Litotes, many thanks to you for the tally thus far.
You're welcome.

I have been made aware of a mistake, though. Naudio Spanlatine did not have 1 vote, she had 11. This will not change the seedings, but she's in the MD with a comfortable margin.

Also, I forgot that Henry Chinaski had withdrawn as well as the others I listed. If you have not already made provisions for these two, she can simply take his place in the draw. That is, if you want to use my total at all.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote