MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Uncle Toni: "it's ATP's fault if Rafa never won WTF"

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #23
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uncle Toni:"it's ATP's fault if Rafa never won WTF"

Nadal back ... whining back (Tignor himself who is a Nadal-fan said a few months ago that he had realized that was what was missing from the Tour when Nadal was absent) and no journalist dares answer them and put them back in their place.

Can't imagine Lendl whining like that about Wimbledon being on fast grass in his time.

the Nadal clan has adopted a strategy which I thought was typically French : the more you moan the more you get. Or maybe it's just their natural mentality (like the French -PS I'm French-) but the result is the same

Quote:
The ATP should decide by themselves, they shouldn't be listening to the players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
The irony.......
+1 someone should bring it back to him in a few months

Last edited by duong : 11-29-2012 at 10:42 AM.
duong is offline View My Blog!