MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2012, 09:10 AM   #137
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest Nominations Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
Nothing against people who have withdrawn, but I find it quite hilarious that they withdraw from this contest and don't care if they are entered into the ACC. Lol? If I didn't know what the two contests were about, I would say this contest seems to be the more embarassing one to win.
Well for my part, as a mod, I didn't withdraw from the ACC since it gives people who want to have a pop at me the chance to do so.

This, however, is a high school popularity contest, which I was never a fan of at high school and still am not, so it's best I get out of the way.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote