MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Discuss YOUR tennis

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #35
country flag Super Djoker

Super Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Discuss YOUR tennis

Still play a lot, i think i have got the hang of pushers now ! best advice i have had is to just keep hitting it hard and don,t worry about making mistakes , i got thrashed by a pusher/ counter puncher 6-1 , 6-3 a few weeks back, just too many mistakes. played a pusher saturday , went 5-0 up and he got it back to 5-4, just with me making mistakes and him passing/lobbing me and the odd d shot. held out thought in the end. i wouldent say i have one style , i come into net now and again. i sometimes go a little counter puncherish, and sometimes just stay behind the baseline. it,s whatever you have to do to win and I am sure everyones the same.
Super Djoker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote