MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 03:53 AM   #4219
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nathii Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i couldn't careless he deserves it and need to learn to shut the fuck up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
He doesn't get the sense of humour in this thread. No need to insult his family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
he shouldn't have badrep me for kicking harmless from this thread. he comments to me what disgusting and provoking so he wants to dish out be prepared to take it.
Not "joining" this thread, but I have to point out this Thanos is something he's like on drugs or something. I suggest anger management class.

But just to set the story straight, he comes out of the blue to be one of like 4 people to nominate me for ACC (I don't even know this random) and then bad reps me (saying "shut up clown") for answering in an asinine thread in NT so I bad rep him back on a random comment he made, had nothing to do with the comment, yet on cue he takes it personally about that particular comment, and on top of that still gets THAT flustered. Damn, you must be fun to tease in real life

And you apparently said something about my family? Damn, you're good Enjoy fapping your rage boner

PS: I think you should take your own "shut the fuck up" advice, you opened your mouth first. I don't even know who you are random.