MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 01:26 AM   #4415
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
computer = dead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I was reading about people who set up Facebook pages to get people to contribute money for medical treatment etc. I think I need to start one for Raquel's laptop. We need some pics of her and her story of being a poor med student etc. some pics of her at her volunteer places. If we cam get people to contribute just a couple do euros each, we will be set. Or Raquel will.

Btw, I paid my car insurance today and also my property taxes. I need a fund for myself!
Great idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I feel guilty when people use the word poor after my name I complain, but really I am very rich in the eyes of so many people in this country! And I don't have to pay for my own expensive education, thanks to my parents. In two years I start working fresh, earning my own money and debt free!
(Although I must seem very poor in the yes of rich people too )

But laptops are so expensive. and i don't want to buy one that is too cheap because it might end up.being more expensive in the long run... such a hard decision.

insurance and property taxes in the same month.. outch
That typo was so funny But yes you are rich if you start debt free .Best of luck in buying a computer .I also need one as 2 more keys fell yesterday But I am gonna duke it out till we get to the good discounts period which is during christmas and new year

Lenovo is a good brand but I am thinking about Dell
Chirag is offline View My Blog!