You can find the TT Interactive Rankings page in the following web site:
- Java Runtime Environment. If you don't know if you have Java, follow these steps:
- In Windows Desktop, press the Start button at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select the 'Run' option.
- Type 'cmd' and press Ok. The command window pops up.
- Type 'java' in the command window.
- If the following message appears: 'java is not recognized as a command' then you don't have Java installed. You must install it from here: Download Java
- Recommended screen resolution: 1280x1024 or higher.
Once you enter the web, the rankings will be loaded in the left hand side table.
Once the list is loaded, you can check the previewed ranking for the next 5 playing weeks, with the difference between the week selected and the current week.
If you press on a player row in the left hand side table, the point breakdown will be displayed in the right hand side table. You can also search the player by entering it in the Search textbox.
You can order the point breakdown by week, tournament name and points.
Currently the ranking is only available for singles and it does not coincide with the official ranking published by Gavnich77. Therefore, I ask you all to collaborate to detect what is wrong in the rankings by posting any possible bug detected.
This is a first version and many improvements have to be made, but I hope you all like it.