MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #2936
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

HILDE, LMAO the roads are not cleaned even from snow here! Nowhere to transport the snow and they cannot let it straight into the bay either of course. Plus they roads are not even lighted enough to see the holes and bumps and stuff, mind you we have like 5 hours of daylight in December so we come to and leave work in darkness. Cleaning and lighting roads is way too expensive they say.
Some tourists say Tallinn is a clean town and I always feel ashamed how dirty Tallinn is, it may be cleaner than Russia but it's like horribly dirty IMO. Yes Andreea, more dirty than Romania.
About Riga and Lativan roads there are conflicting opinions in Estonia of what I've heard.

Uhmm, I clean my parents' garden from the leaves but this year for the first time in our lifetime I couldn't clean all in the end bc the land was too wet. So we leave some till the spring. Btw the grass must be cleaned from the leaves not to spoil the grass but the leaves should be left under the trees where there's no grass.