MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 02:21 PM   #2931
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Hilde, those other farmers are protesting against milk prices, that's a different issue from what the Baltic farmers want.
That's not what your Baltic farmers are shouting and screaming about here, though. (I've seen the posters and banners from your Baltich farmers + I've heard them, sadly)

And the focus of all farmers is bigger than just the milk price but it's the biggest issue they have right now because it has the biggest impact on their revenues. The Baltics are only a drop in the ocean here.

Reminds me, last week on tv, I saw two Latvian girls (about 18 to 20 years old) who currently live in Flanders, Belgium due to an Erasmus exchange course.
They were asked about the difference between Latvia and Belgium. One of their comments was about the tree leaves you see on the ground in the cities,... They claim that tree leaves are cleaned up as soon as they fall in Latvia. It's not allowed/accepted to leave them on the surface.

I'm assuming/hoping those girls are exaggerating and Latvians aren't all as anal as that. I mean, they way they went on about what a city should look like. Robot city. Stepford wives.
Having a problem with tree leaves???

Last edited by Castafiore : 11-27-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!