MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rusty Articles and News 2013

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
country flag Ausie

Ausie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rusty Articles and News 2013

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/te...-1226525198177

Lleyton Hewitt dabbles in a little acting before embarking on the comeback trail yet again

AUSSIE tennis veteran Lleyton Hewitt was doing it hard before embarking on another comeback to the big stage. But it wasn't playing on the courts at Melbourne Park. Rather, he was acting in a TV commercial as ambassador for Swisse health bars.
"It's sometimes more draining than playing," Hewitt said after hours of filming.

They couldn't have found a more appropriate envoy for the products than Hewitt. There's never been any question about his staying power.
Hewitt has set his sights on another Australian Open campaign, after moving his ranking back into the top 100 following a slide because of recent surgeries.
"I'm pretty positive and my body is feeling good," he said.

Hewitt, 31, will play in the Brisbane International for the first time and is looking forward to returning to a venue where he has tasted Davis Cup success.

His final stop before the Open will be the Kooyong Classic.

Hewitt said he and his family were based in the Bahamas to help prolong his career.
"Most of the tournaments I play are in the US or Europe and I can get home to the family on weeks on and off," he said.

His oldest daughter, Mia, is now in school and bilingual.

Lleyton Hewitt

Gael Monfils - Aleksandr Dolgopolov - Juan Martin Del Potro - Nick Kyrgios - Jason Kubler - Serhiy Stakhovsky - Gianni Mina - Martin Klizan - Benjamin Mitchell - Borna Coric - Francis Tiafoe - Noah Rubin
Ausie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote