MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #2909
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
If I would vote, I'd certainly go for raferminator over SdG but I'm boycotting the event because I figure BJ should have been in the final.

Enter AJ: wah wah wah.
LOL Hilde we know AJ's style well enough so we can add his remarks without him having to do it himself, him being busy now with some serious stuff and all...

I agree about BigJohn deserving the title but ah well, if the majority voted otherwise...

Oh and yes the Raferminator was clear even to me the old blind grandma from the very start. Those naive kids...