MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2012, 12:17 AM   #4161
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - The Tennizen Farewell Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
maya, are you for real? boysband members aren't virgins these days?

/mightyhavefallen
That they have.
An early defining event was when the band lost X-factor(3rd place), one of them(underage at the time) came up to the winner and, on national tv, whispered to him "think how much pussy you're gonna get". Video.

God I know too much information about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Nice to see Maya is back to run popcon again this year and has finally converted to boybandism.

Check out our newly formed bogan version of One Direction, came third on X Factor. I have mutual friends with the rapper and got inebriated with him earlier this year so it's only a matter of time before I become the 6th member and render the band useless:
Andrey! Or should I say, Ajdendrey, har! (I'll get me coat...)
You'll be a great boybander. You can be the drunk one that can't sing, they'll corner the market there. I'm offering to manage you. First order of business - we make your rider list.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!