MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #971
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Lucinda

Will you take part on Miss MTF?
Scarecrow.

I don't think so. Will you take part in Mr MTF? I will nominate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Don't want to spam the thread with pictures, do I?
Spam?!?! You post a pic and delete it after like 30 seconds.

Quote:

Keep thinking hard then. I'm waiting here.
still thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Well maybe because once it was opposite day, and people started describing those who were sweating a lot like pigs because pigs don't sweat at all!!
Dafuq?
Quote:
wut?

Is such a thing even possible?
Wearing a hoodie to play tennis? Why not? Or like, a warm up jacket that you don't take off because it's too cold. Maybe I'm using the word 'hoodie' wrongly...
Quote:
Yup wear jogging bottoms basically.

Sometimes shorts in the summer.
Jogging bottoms = pants? I wore 3/4 tights and the exposed parts of my legs were freezing.

Quote:
Tut, tut, you're really slacking.
I'm not. It's too cold.

Quote:
Where do you play tennis? Are there any courts on your campus? There's none at mine
I've only played 3 times the whole time I've been here. Twice at Lincoln Inn's fields or whatever it's called, just next to my school, and once at Victoria Park. Where do you play? Bad thing about city campuses is the lack of sports facilities. I miss the awesome tennis courts at my uni in Singapore. We had 13.

Quote:
How old are you? 30?
I hate you.

Quote:
TDKR coming out soon!!!
Omg!!!

What's with the multiple exclamation marks these days?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote