MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In my opinion, the Challenger Tour Finals should be...

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #27
country flag Dougie

Dougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In my opinion, the Challenger Tour Finals should be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
But if he couldn't achieve that throughout the year why does he deserve that chance? The same thing you said could be said for Benneteau or Baghdatis or many others

Fact is there should be no WC to a "finals" event but i can accept a WC if they really want to include a Brazilian but they should pick one who plays challengers otherwise this event loses all meaning
True. Bellucci´s WC makes a joke of the whole tournament. And it´s a shame, because challenger tour could use some facelift and exposure. Why ruin it with something as ridicilous as this?? I don´t understand how Bellucci has the nerve to accept the wild card...
Dougie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote