MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In my opinion, the Challenger Tour Finals should be...

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #26
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In my opinion, the Challenger Tour Finals should be...

It has to do with the atp because they award ranking points, it feels not right to have a tournament organized in such a way to reward participation for challenger players and then award a WC, its totally fine if some Brazilian wants to had a tournament and give out lots of prize money by if said tournament is sanctioned by the ATP, gives out ranking points and has such a name as the ATP Challanger finals then it should rewards entrants in abetted way than giving out a WC to a player who doesn't play challengers, its an unfair advantage for Bellucci in terms of gettin a better ranking, one that players around him can't get entry into through regular means because they can't enter challengers.

I'm totally fine with some Brazilians shelling out money to challenger level players giving a WC to Bellucci and calling it the challenger level Brazilian invitational. But since its involved with the atp in such a manner they shouldn't be allowed to hand out a WC to whoever they want just because its their money and their idea

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote