MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In my opinion, the Challenger Tour Finals should be...

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #16
country flag JurajCrane

JurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond reputeJurajCrane has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In my opinion, the Challenger Tour Finals should be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Because if a Brazilian doesnt play there it doenst get attendance maybe. Remember that is a 220 k event with only challenger players.

Besides, the idea for this event came from a brazilian ex-player, Thomaz Koch. If you are gonna to criticize the event, at least know that the initiative came from brazilians that are eager to pay challenger players a lot of money (6,300 for losing in three rounds). Now, if another country wants to hold the same event and pay the same, then you can change the place.

The price of the tickets are 2,50us$ and 5,00 us$ by the way.

You all want to rise the prize money for challenger players but cant accept a wc to a local player?
Nationality-biased post.

If you want to give a WC to somebody (stupid anyway) give it to Thiago Alves and not that freaking vulture Bellucci WHO IS ATP TOUR PLAYER AND NOT CHALLENGER TOUR PLAYER. But he is the Vulture, not Ferrer or Monaco.

Dustin Brown - Nick Kyrgios - Norbert Gombos - Stanislas Wawrinka - Dominic Thiem
JurajCrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote