MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Psychological Help and Self Help Thread. Come on in.

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 06:45 AM   #38
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Psychological Help and Self Help Thread. Come on in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
First thinks, it great to see how others can analyze this problem bc ppl often dismiss me when I tell them.
I guess my big problem is the fact that the place (the bank) is a place I find injustice and that makes me feel bad that fact I'm working in a place like that. I don't like the ppl I work with, I find them lazy, hedonistic a little snob and selfish. I love the ppl on giving then service and I love the stock market, those things help me stay another day but its only a matter of time. I don't think ppl who move money from someone who has to someone who doesn't need to earn so much, we don't build or invent nothing so why all the money? \

Most ppl just don't get it bc I work in the biggest bank in the country, I work 5 days a week from 8:00-14:00/14:30 and when I later or something no one is bugging me and the pay is great but again the 6 hours pass like forever

The ppl I serve are great, I even get florets or kisses lol but a person needs more then life.
Ahh interesting. I can only imagine how mundane working at a bank is . Plus having poor co-workers doesn't help. Though it's always good to put things on the scale. How much money your making, not having a job.

The key point is to find the good things in your job and hold onto them. For you this would be the people you assist. Bad co-workers can make it hard. Oh and trust me I've been there with the lazy co-worker thing . I work as a Student Leader/Asian Chef at my universities dining center and we can hire everyone. Even if the person has never held a broom in their life or ever cleaned their house. So it can be annoying. BUT what can help is getting to know the lazy workers. Honestly if you get to know them, with a simple hello, how's it going? Then you can establish a better connection. Also with that connection you can sometimes influence how they work. Of course this does not apply to everyone you meet. But sometimes your hard work will be seen by others and they will pick it up. Monkey see monkey do. Plus their may be Psychological reasons why they are being lazy that day. If it's an everyday thing; then maybe they are having an on going problem, that you could talk to/help them with. You never know unless you inquire .

If you want to stay more positive with work, then do something you love, that will make your job and life seem less mundane and more bearable. Go on a bike ride when you get done, grab a drink, talk to a friend, play with your dog, look at pics of RF stuck in sand.

Happy occurrences, carry on through Your day, and that energy can even be shared with others making another persons day a good one as well

Last edited by Kowchi : 11-26-2012 at 06:52 AM.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote