MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Psychological Help and Self Help Thread. Come on in.

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 05:28 AM   #37
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Psychological Help and Self Help Thread. Come on in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Psych Tips, Help

Punky: Job hatred happens. Trust me I worked as a dish washer at Noodles and Company over the summer and was ready to shoot myself. The best way to not hate you job is to find the good people their. Open up to someone you haven't before, learn something new about a fellow co-worker. Also if you deal with customers ask them how their day is going, and when they ask how your's is, you say FANTASTIC or Swell. I guarantee that will put a smile on your face, as well as theirs. Plus its hard to say the word Fantastic or Awesome without breaking out a smile . You can tell me your specific situation if you would like but this is just general advice.
First thinks, it great to see how others can analyze this problem bc ppl often dismiss me when I tell them.
I guess my big problem is the fact that the place (the bank) is a place I find injustice and that makes me feel bad that fact I'm working in a place like that. I don't like the ppl I work with, I find them lazy, hedonistic a little snob and selfish. I love the ppl on giving then service and I love the stock market, those things help me stay another day but its only a matter of time. I don't think ppl who move money from someone who has to someone who doesn't need to earn so much, we don't build or invent nothing so why all the money?

Most ppl just don't get it bc I work in the biggest bank in the country, I work 5 days a week from 8:00-14:00/14:30 and when I later or something no one is bugging me and the pay is great but again the 6 hours pass like forever

The ppl I serve are great, I even get florets or kisses lol but a person needs more then life.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote