MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Psychological Help and Self Help Thread. Come on in.

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #36
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Psychological Help and Self Help Thread. Come on in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Bulldog: Self confidence is a very hard thing as I mentioned above. It's hard to be yourself and be confident. The best thing you can do is to do something that you love. Go outside, do something different and TRUST me your outlook will change dramatically. Also diet can affect this sort of stuff. Idk if this applies to you or anyone else, but sometimes an apple or orange can change your attitude for the better. If you find yourself feeling down, you have to remember the simple great things in your life: friends, family, food, school, job, hobbies, home etc. As I was saying to Punky, using positive adjectives really make you happy, and those around us happy. Also positivity can lead to great things.
Thanks very much for this.

It's true what you say, when I'm out there on the golf-course or on the tennis-court, even reading a book, I feel a lot better about myself. However, this may sound bizarre, but I find it hard to motivate myself to undertake even fun tasks like these.

My diet is okay, maybe I should eat more fruit, but health is the least of my worries, to be honest.

Yeah, positivity always helps. The problem is, negativity hurts just as much, if not more.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote