MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 09:06 PM   #949
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
You are a bad person!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
trips, the problem is that the photos are so bad.

Quote:
As if. Anyone who heard these things would think I'm the coldest person on earth,
Okay I'm even more curious now. Tell me. I accept confessions via PM.

Quote:
The photos are terrible, though.
Did I roll my eyes already? Yeah, I think I did.

You used this excuse before and you were proven wrong, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Wgeb I play tennis. Even in cold weather I sweat like a pig . Obviously this is talking figuratively because in reality pigs do not even sweat!
How did that expression come about? Do you wear a hoodie and long pants and all that when you play? I don't sweat at all and it's really unnerving. Do you also have this problem where your hands are numb from the cold and you can't feel your bloody racquet?
Quote:
Lol it's always a mistake my friends call me out on. I can't help it
You have what it takes to be a Singaporean then.

Quote:
And is it sad that I always think about about the past already at 20?!?

Actually that's probably a good thing since I'm already having a mid life crisis at such a young age
It's sad, because it makes me realise how old I am. I think you're having a premature mid-life crisis. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I find Dom's avatar really… unnerving.
Me too. Prefer his previous one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
They may not be the photos we deserve but they are the ones that we need.
Dark Knight.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote