MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~*The Cosy Café: Season 5 *~

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 04:45 PM   #873
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
remind me again why I sent you the list? I chose Kohli..... and as I had not played in this round...and my turn sort of would be after Duncan's vote.....I thought you would post it there for me.....

Im withdrawing from play until Im back home.....I think that might be best
Hum, George and Duncan haven't played their x3 so I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. Maybe you misread the post. There's a schedule of play (and that will change every tournament so that everyone gets to start first and so on) so I'm waiting for George and Duncan to play and then I will take into account the message you sent me with the players you want to see win. I'm not sure I can do more than that. I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!