MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 03:02 PM   #4344
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
You should see Indian Colleges then Give him at 11 in the morning and he tells you to collect it at 5 in the afternoon People go to him because he gives lot of discounts . Of course I decided to do it from shops that dont give discounts to save time as I realized I wasnt that stingy
But this wasn't college! It was a print shop, in a mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It's confusing. I couldn't find this thread until I finally noticed the stickie tab at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
My opinion? Forget the app. The only thing I find it useful for is posting photos I have stored on my phone. Other than that I use the regular browser!
arm is offline View My Blog!