MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 03:58 AM   #4342
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I only had to wait 2 hours in line to print some school material
You should see Indian Colleges then Give him at 11 in the morning and he tells you to collect it at 5 in the afternoon People go to him because he gives lot of discounts . Of course I decided to do it from shops that dont give discounts to save time as I realized I wasnt that stingy

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Where is home? I thought it was in India.

I like a little temp difference between the seasons. Not too much tho. I would be happy if it was no lower than 40F in winter. I don't need snow and wouldn't miss it. Snow should stay in the mountains IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
I am right now living near my college My house is not here but in the capital New Delhi .Thats also in India I have seen slow only once in my life when I was in Michigan in December .I somehow enjoyed it . They are saying temperature is 10 degrees .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I went to one of those outlet malls today. My sister broke a few of those glass tops of her corning wares and wanted me to buy some for replacement. The corningware store in the mall is the only place I know that you can buy the covers, glass or plastic, only. Since I was there and the shopping crowd was not that crazy, I shopped around and ended up buying myself a tote as a birthday gift. The tote has a compartment for a 13" Mac Book which means lots of room for my ipad It's perfect as I can put the ipad with it's porfolio case inside.
seeing the black friday mayhem on TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I haven't been able to master the app It works terribly for me.
I like the app to be honest Its nice but the smileys are bad
Chirag is offline View My Blog!