MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #3999
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Crazy and Paranoid Chat Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
trips that the whole point in what you actually know? i doubt saulo knows anything about singapore or even where to locate it in a map.
It's just embarrassing when my lack of general knowledge is exposed like that. As long as he doesn't think Singapore is in China, then he's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
he;s looking more and more fantastic with each day
i feed him well i guess
You're making him fat?

I've been showing my parents and boyfriend and friends the stuff I've been cooking in London; mostly Asian stuff. They all asked me to cook for them when I go back. My response was, "Why would I cook Asian food in Singapore when I can BUY it and it'll taste better? Why would I cook at all in Singapore when there's someone to do it for me? "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i even remember when singapore gained independence first as a part of new federation of malaysia and then by itself i was trained in history so hard

and next semester i'm gonna have classes in that yet again (but only 20th century, so brazil's independence doesn't qualify)

i only always forget if albania independence was 1912 or 1913
i thinnk we had 2 books that gave different dates
You studied Southeast Asian history? I don't know much about Eastern European history (or South American for that matter). The focus of the high school history curriculum for European history was very Western Europe and WW1 and WW2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Glad to read that because the rest of it shouldn't-not after all this while.
I'm surprised that she hasn't blessed us with more of such posts.

Quote:
They'll be here Friday. My last week on MTF.
Nooooo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
3/4 only
I'm still waiting for Saulo to confirm that I got all my answers wrong.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!