MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #3996
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Crazy and Paranoid Chat Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
The part where she said Arsen looked fantastic, which implied that she doesn't think he always looks fantastic.
Glad to read that because the rest of it shouldn't-not after all this while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
hema when do you parents arrive? this week?
They'll be here Friday. My last week on MTF.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!