MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Good day MTF!

Thread: Good day MTF!
View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 05:18 AM   #28
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good day MTF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
I root for them when they play, but it's difficult liking them. They have a lot of talent, but they don't seem to have the mentality to push through to the top. It's annoying to see how inconsistent they are. Haase can push Nadal to 5 sets today, and lose in straight sets to someone outside top 100 tomorrow. De Bakker seems to have lost it, and Sijsling is in good form now, but I doubt that'll last very long
Lose? yes. Straight sets from Haase? Never

Robredo, Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote