MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc.

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 03:52 AM   #629
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

http://tenniskalamazoo.blogspot.com/...-18s-main.html

Quote:
I arrived at the IMG Bollettieri Academy this afternoon and was amazed by all the changes since last year. The indoor tennis facility is no longer serving as tournament headquarters, with many new tents everywhere--for registration, match calling, officials, players lounge, vendors, you name it. There is also a new Prince building just a few steps from court 8, where the stringers and the score reporting are located. I believe that scores are going up on the internet as soon as they are recorded, so please check the TennisLink site often if you are looking for a particular result.

The place to go for the order of play for the start of the 18s qualifying on Saturday is eddieherr.com, which also has links to the qualifying draws.

The wild cards for the 18s main draw, which begins Monday:

Boys:
JC Aragone
Deiton Baughman
Djorde Djokovic
Osni Junior
Toshiki Matsuya
Tommy Mylnikov
Ronnie Schneider
Henrik Wiersholm
Americans in bold. I'm surprised that Wiersholm will play 18s instead of 16s.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube: youtube.com/SapELee485
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote