MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "RF" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 12:57 AM   #2445
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Thanks for a wondeRFul season" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alypen View Post
It's not the easiest language to learn, certainly - all those cases, endings, and most of all their habit of sticking the verb at the end of a 200-word sentence (drives me nuts at times) - but I'm told that Russian, Mandarin and Japanese are worse . I had to do a crash-course from zero to "O-Level" standard (the exam you used to do at the age of 16) in 2 years! Yuck.
I lived in Russia for a while, but didn't pick up that much of the language at all. It is a rotten language to learn and much worse than German. But the latter is tricky to get the hang of, and you're right, the verb is always at the end, no matter how long the sentence is!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote