MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #4289
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Most of the first two games, but I didn't watch the Pats. It hurts to watch the Pats without my fave Rob Gronkowski playing (It also really hurts my fantasy team )

I was hoping the Lions game would have ended in a tie My father needed Houston, and when OT started I was like "I bet this ends in a tie" then with each turnover in the OT he was and and There were only a few more minutes left when they scored If it had ended in tie he would have be so mad Naturally I cheer against whatever my father wants to happen. He does the same to me, it's why he claims to be a Federer fan

I mainly paid attention to the Redskins game because I have RG3 in fantasy
My theory is that all Fed fans must be pretending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Well basically, you draft players for every offensive position and then you just pick a defense.

So Gronkowski was my TE and since he's miles and away the most amazing for TD production, there wasn't really any available replacement that is the same. Gronk is good for about 20 fantasy points any given Sunday, but the choices I had to pick up were only worth about 4-5. So I have another tight end, but... Gronk can never be replaced

Why the tiny hats?

Anyway, It so nuts about opening the stores early. But it must be because retailers think they can make more money like that. Surely the customers who wait at midnight would also wait at 10 a.m.
star is offline View My Blog!