MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #4288
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Well basically, you draft players for every offensive position and then you just pick a defense.

So Gronkowski was my TE and since he's miles and away the most amazing for TD production, there wasn't really any available replacement that is the same. Gronk is good for about 20 fantasy points any given Sunday, but the choices I had to pick up were only worth about 4-5. So I have another tight end, but... Gronk can never be replaced

I'm a big newbie to the sport, so I'd be awful at FF, to be honest.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!