MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 09:24 PM   #4286
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Most of the first two games, but I didn't watch the Pats. It hurts to watch the Pats without my fave Rob Gronkowski playing (It also really hurts my fantasy team )

I was hoping the Lions game would have ended in a tie My father needed Houston, and when OT started I was like "I bet this ends in a tie" then with each turnover in the OT he was and and There were only a few more minutes left when they scored If it had ended in tie he would have be so mad Naturally I cheer against whatever my father wants to happen. He does the same to me, it's why he claims to be a Federer fan

I mainly paid attention to the Redskins game because I have RG3 in fantasy
Well, they have Aaron Henandez coming back to relieve some pressure for them, but I have no idea how fantasy football works and if you get to replace injured players.

RG3 He was dope last night.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!