MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - My review of Rihanna's "Unapologetic" and why you should buy it.

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #15
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My review of Rihanna's "Unapologetic" and why you should buy it.

I don't really buy Rihanna's image at all. Her music is really quite limited, but I'll admit she makes some catchy songs. However I try my best not to listen to her. Although, seeing David Guetta's name on the credits for one song piqued my curiosity. House music is one of passions and he used to be one of the best producers out there. If it really is him producing the song 'Right Now' then he's well and truly passed his peak. The evidence of his decline was there already, though.

Thanks for the review, though. There's no harm in having an opinion.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote