MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco, volume 16 - Italian yummy yummy wonderland

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #106
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco, volume 16 - Tiramisu, Zuppa Inglese and Latte Macchiato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
Jelena in the lead now
Dammit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
It's likely there were only a few points between you and a higher grade Dee, and they may have been marking it really tightly. So you most definitely have not failed and you absolutely are not stupid.

At least you know where you went wrong and won't make the same mistakes next time. Just could be a matter of nerves on the day and nothing whatsoever to do with your intelligence.

18th June 1982. No5.
Yea i know, but i hate getting that grade its so ugly and so painful.
And yes you are right, im such a perfectionist that i need to chill out. Ill just try harder next time.