MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #4230
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Star, have you listened to this song? The video is the Civil War, obviously, but I am not so sure what the lyrics are about and I have been reading some opinions, there doesn't seem to be a consensus yet

I am thinking it might really be about the Iraq/Afghanistan war. Thoughts,]
That song is difficult to listen to. At least for me. I'd probably do better w/o the visuals. It's very electronic. I was smiling first at how fat the present people look compared to the wraith like figures of the soldiers in photographs and then about wondering how that music would sound to their ears.

I couldn't really tell what the guy was singing about. Give me the name of the song so I can look it up.
star is offline View My Blog!