MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - My review of Rihanna's "Unapologetic" and why you should buy it.

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 06:08 AM   #8
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My review of Rihanna's "Unapologetic" and why you should buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco View Post
This is like her Blackout I was even reading a review for Blackout last night and the guy called it unapologetic !!!

That performance of Stay is incredible. Tell me you all watched the video!!

arm, I don't usually like commercial music either, but this is the queen we're talking about.
In general, I like a lot of her songs, but not all of them. The magazine I work at didn't give this latest album a great review. I'll look around the iTunes shared libraries at work to see if anyone has it and I can give it a listen.

The song in the YT video didn't really grab me. maybe I'll try it again later when I'm more focused/less tired.