MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hianland

Thread: Hianland
View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 03:34 AM   #471
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Of course, viruzzz. See my post in Freak3y's other thread where I grabbed just a quick sample of his posts; see how many times he insults people. Hian was like that, too. Just casually throwing around insults left and right. Typical of kids, trying to look cool by putting down others, flippant insults from the hipster set. (Except Hian didn't even have the excuse of being a kid).

Then they get upset when they get that thrown back om their face.

It's cheesy and it's hokey and it's trite.... and after 34 million years it's still true: treat others as you'd like to be treated.

You didn't even read my whole post did you? I said he was the victim of unnecessary hate from others and happened to take it out on the wrong person (in this case Johnny). Read before you speech maan.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!