MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - My review of Rihanna's "Unapologetic" and why you should buy it.

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute
Default My review of Rihanna's "Unapologetic" and why you should buy it.

Okay, if you don't like reading just listen to this video and you'll be convinced!!!!1

FLAWLESS QUEEN!

Her best album yet! You should all buy it, because it's not some local, tacky, recycled pop album. I love it. With input from Adele, Sia, Guetta, Eminem... and the kween herself RIHANNA!

Okay, track by track.

Phresh Off The Runway
Swaggiest track of the album, and hits you straight up. Gurl aint playing. More than one listen and you're HOOKED. JAM!

Diamonds
Flawless? Yup

Numb ft. Eminem
This is the start of the worst sequence on the album for me. I don't like this at all. Middle eastern flavoured track, Eminem does a pretty tame verse. Can't sing along to it either. Would have been better shortened to a interlude of 1 1/2 minutes. Surely won't be a single.

Pour It Up
Another track I don't like too much. I normally skip past these songs when I'm listening. But this alone is okay. It's not awful.

Loveeee Song ft. Future
We're BACK! Slow burner drenched in an autotuned Future. Cool track. L-O-V-E-E-E-E-Eeeee

Jump
One of the highlights. Samples Ginuwine's Pony very well, could really be a single. Dark and moody and sexual, and then a dubstep breakdown or two to really SLAY! Nice build up.

Right Now ft Guetta
Probably will be a single, definately radio friendly.

What Now
10/10

Stay
11/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Nobody's Business ft Chris Brown
If you can get past the fact that this guy beat here, the track is definately one of the more commercial ones.

Love Without Tragedy - Mother Mary
Two songs in one, LWT is smooth, excellent. Mother Mary drags.

Get It Over With
A grower.

No Love Allowed
Token bajan jam. It's cool.

Lost in Paradise
Another of my favourites. Could and SHOULD! be a single!

Very strong songs, and only a few bad patches. But for me... a) it's different and interesting and b) her vocals are incredible here.

So buy Unapologetic

If you have it already, let's talk about it !!!

NADAL - MATOSEVIC - BORG
TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - BROWN - NALBANDIAN - WAWRINKA

HINGIS - KOURNIKOVA - DOKIC
DEMENTIEVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - MYSKINA - DAVENPORT - RUBIN
SCHNYDER - HANTUCHOVA - SCHETT - MAURESMO - CLIJSTERS
RADWANSKA - BENCIC - BARTHEL - KVITOVA - JANKOVIC

Dmitry Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote