MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #2881
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
OMG I have to warn Hilde that the Baltic farmers will arrive in Brussels today on an ancient Belarus tractor and make some protest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I was just coming here to tell her the same thing On a more serious note, I support them, they have every right to protest
Hmmm...this could explain why the European section of the city is blocked off sooner than usual and why the police is more on edge than usual (there's a European summit on the agenda).
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!