MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 02:03 AM   #1008
country flag juan27

juan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Campaigning for Faster Courts on Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcess81 View Post
Of course Roger wants faster courts now. At this stage in his career that's the only way he'll win slams. I don't remember Roger having too many complaints with court speeds when he was winning 2-3 slams a year.

At the same time, faster courts would ensure that Rafa never gets close to his grand slam record.
nadal all his career wants less hardcourts tournys and less speed too.

and federer said many times that the courts were everyears more slowers , especially in wimbledon.

and this ultra-slow courts begginning after 2008 or 2009 , in 2008 with australia and 2010 or 2011 with us open , ATP all the years was slow down the courts for help physicall players like nadal and others.

I don`t consider that the slow courts helped federer against big servers , I mean he defeated sampras in a very fast grass , ivanisevic in a fast indoor and roddick in all kind of surfaces , federer not has many problems against big servers.
juan27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote