MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - When will Djokovic lose the number 1 position next year (2013)?

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #47
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When will Djokovic lose the number 1 position next year (2013)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
wait... Djokovic won the last 3 tournaments he played....? PARIS BRO

it wasn't that convincing, Bejiing weak field, SHanghai scraped past Murray. the WTF he played a great tournament I would agree, but judging overall by his 2012 we can certainly state that he played worse than in 2011. who expected him to keep playing that well? no one. but he declined a bit or at the very least as hit a middle ground level and has stuck there

his form of late hasn't indicated that he's going to hold onto the #1 ranking long term, if he falls early in Australia, Federer already will be breathing down his neck ranking wise
I said already, completely forgot about Paris (he simply tanked there, everyone knows it, c'mon Sam can't def. Djokovic even if you remove surgically Novaks legs_. still he did win Bejing, Shanghai and WTF. still don't understand your point about his form. sorry. define what 'convincing' is for you? he is the best player in the world. . #1, not good enough
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote