Re: TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Day 4 - SF Post 127 - Deadline Wednesday 6pm CET
SINGLES and DOUBLES FINALS (1 DAY)
1. This tennis player has won his only singles title at the ATP-level after going through qualies. His final opponent was player who reached 4 ATP finals in his home country only.
2. This tennis player reached his first career ATP final on ATP1000. He has beaten one active world №1 player, two former world №1 players and one former world №2 player during this great event. He lost to TOP-20 player in the final.
3. This tennis player, who was born in Chicago, played his only ATP-level final in the last century.
4. This European tennis player won 4 USO matches out of 5 in five sets. He always lost in the second round there (twice in five sets also).
5. This player (former TOP-50) is most successful on the US Outdoor/Hard courts. He was in Quarterfinal of the USO after qualies. He reached ATP-level finals three times, all in American summer ATP tournaments.
6. This player reached his first ATP final as Lucky Looser, in the tournament which was played for the first time in history that year.
7. This tennis player lost in Grand Slam with a score of 0-6 0-6 2-6. He only won four games in the next match with the same opponent.
8. This Chinese tennis player has won player №30 at the ATP-tournament, but lost to TOP-5 in the second round.
9. This American tennis player has won 10 ATP titles. He has won two titles in Europe, which he won at the same tournament during two years in a row.
10. This tennis player lost his first GS match with score 0-6 2-6 1-6 to Marat Safin
SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO HIDALGO AND ADEYC TILL THURSDAY 22TH OF NOVEMBER, 6 pm CET!
PLEASE, SEND LAST NAMES (ACTIVE PLAYERS) ONLY.
TT singles: highest ranking - 1, Titles (8)
TT doubles: highest ranking - 33, Titles (9)
FITD: highest ranking - 7, Titles (2)
DTT(S/D): Titles (1/1)
SUICIDE: Titles (3)
PAW: Titles (3)
Last edited by Hidalgo : 11-21-2012 at 05:31 PM.