MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rate Murray's Quality of play in the Slams this Yearr

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rate Murray's Quality of play in the Slams this Yearr

It's hard to rate Australia, because until he played Djokovic, he really only played an exhausted Nishikori, not a lot of competition there. And he was only mentally present in 3 sets of that Djokovic match, only winning 2 of those 3, so I don't consider that a great performance compared to the other two. I'd say he did play better at Wimbledon than at the USO overall

Really even after the USO, Andy has had a pretty troubling pattern of outplaying his opponent for large stretches, Like Fed at Wimble and Nole at Shanghai and WTF, but not taking his opportunities and extending the lead when he's ahead.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote