MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Congrats to 156mphserve and Forever-Delayed/Freak3yman84

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #301
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Day 4 - SF Post 127 - Deadline Wednesday 6pm CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidalgo View Post
Guys, if u interested in such tennis quizzes, I can give an idea (realized by me in the russian tennis forum) for team's ONLINE battles on basis of Russian TV show "BRAIN-ring". There are 8 teams (maybe national teams) for 3-4 players. so you will have 4 Quaterfinals, SFs and Final. Every match has two sets (till 6 points) and super-tie if it need (1 question). Both Teams are online when match starts. Manager gives question. Teams have 3 (5) minutes maximum for each question. Team get 1 point after correct answer of one of members. If answer incorrect, another team should give answer. if answer of second team is incorrect also, manager should ask another question (another game begins)but this question will cost 2 points. If one of teams answers this "2-points" question, next question will cost 1 point as usually. Every team have one attempt of answer of every question. First set finish after 6 points of one of teams. Team wins after 2 sets. So you need about 15-20 not difficult questions for every match, 100-120 questions for all tournament, several authors of questions and 2-3 managers of this event. So it is funny event for off-season
That was something that could possibly have been done that time we tried out the first ever TT Group Chat at the Olympics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidalgo View Post
next quiz? I will not make another quizzes here on MTF. Hope, Adey will

You've done an excellent job Leo - it's been a priviledge to assist you in the running of this