MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2012, 01:08 AM   #649
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Spanish Press: Nadal not in DC etc

This is really great for tennis and the world at large. A sight for sore eyes, seeing him practicing, and seeming to be in good shape.

He exploded well into a couple forehands in that vid, and the serve was looking solid too. Very smart to keep him off the court until he was 100%.

Like he said, this break will extend his career, and I hope it does.

Now a video can only show so much. The real question is how will he hold up under a long match, and will his timing be in place or will be revert to a defensive game until he gets his timing right, probably around Monte Carlo?

I predict maybe R16/QF for AO, and he will come around by the clay season, take RG, and have chances at Wimbledon and USO.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!