MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Congrats to 156mphserve and Forever-Delayed/Freak3yman84

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 08:40 PM   #286
country flag Nixer

Nixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Day 4 - SF Post 127 - Deadline Wednesday 6pm CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERTOM93 View Post
Question 3: It doesn't work with Olivetti (Challenger of Segovia)?

Question 4: Bautista-Augut win in R1 Miami this year against Seppi.. Maybe I misunderstood the question ^^'
3. No, it was for the 1st time when a player got to main draw of challenger and went to final in that tournament. Olivetti had 7 challenger main draws before Segovia.

4. I guess you thought that he always lost after qualifying this year, but he meant that he lost only in those 4 tournaments that were in a row (Doha-AO-Montpellier-Marseille).
Nixer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote