MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - If Djokovic stays the No. 1 until October, he will overtake Nadal...

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 07:26 PM   #100
country flag pepita1964

pepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If Djokovic stays the No. 1 until October, he will overtake Nadal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depeche View Post
What does this have to do with anything? So he had a little bit of fun while filming a scene in a movie... I would too.

By the way, I thought you had said you took a photo of this night and would share it with us. Still waiting.
I do not think i can do that .The boy is #1 and this photo
on internet is not good for him at all. I can be his mother and would not like someone to do that to my son. So when one gets older maybe gets wiser as well.That is my opinion sorry
pepita1964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote