MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - If Djokovic stays the No. 1 until October, he will overtake Nadal...

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #99
country flag Depeche

Depeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond reputeDepeche has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If Djokovic stays the No. 1 until October, he will overtake Nadal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
actually I don't know what part was inspired by his family in this initial posture, they maybe thought it would be an effective marketing attitude.

What I admire most from Djokovic is precisely the way he has managed to distance himself from his family and get a really personal and also well-thought attitude. He's a very clever guy imo.
That makes sense. He was what, 18-ish at that time?

Personally, I'd sort of like it if he went back to being a little more brash as he was in his earlier days. It would inject some spice into the game.

You're right that he puts forth a mature attitude and demeanor these days. People who are set on disliking him will still remember and fixate on his behavior (the retirements) and supposed attitude in his earlier days. Oh well.
Depeche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote