Re: TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Day 3 questions - QF -Post 199 - Deadline Tuesday 6pm
SINGLES and DOUBLES SEMIFINALS
1. This tennis player (formerly Top-100) won a match in 1/64 of Australian Open with a score of 16-14 in the fifth set, and lost a match in 1/64 of Roland Garros with 15-17 in the fifth set.
2. This player has won the first ATP-level match of his career on a home Grand Slam tournament when he was in the end of TOP-600.
3. This tennis player (formerly Top-10) reached the Roland Garros quarterfinals 4 times, but only in the odd years.
4. This American tennis player won the first ATP -level match of his career on the USO, and reached the stage of R32 where he took a set off a Top-5 player.
5. This tennis player, a former №13, has finished in the Top-100 for the 12th consecutive year.
6. This Spanish tennis player has won his first ATP title in his country without losing a set, beating 4 compatriots and a Croatian tennis player there.
7. This tennis player has won three challengers in three consecutive weeks this season.
8. This South American tennis player has played against two former World №1 players who played their last matches of their careers.
9. This tennis player was in the 1/8 of a Grand Slam as a LL this year.
10. This tennis player once hit ten aces in a row.
SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO HIDALGO AND ADEYC TILL WEDNESDAY 21TH OF NOVEMBER, 6 pm CET!
PLEASE, SEND LAST NAMES (ACTIVE PLAYERS) ONLY.
TT singles: highest ranking - 1, Titles (9)
TT doubles: highest ranking - 33, Titles (9)
FITD: highest ranking - 7, Titles (2)
DTT(S/D): Titles (1/1)
SUICIDE: Titles (4)
PAW: Titles (3)
Last edited by Hidalgo : 11-20-2012 at 11:12 PM.