MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #4287
country flag Sonja1989
ClayCourtTard

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I am fine I saw that you hadnt posted much ,busy with real life ?
Nice to hear.

Yes Winnie, work but lot of things to do at home. I live together with my boyfriend now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
too bad Marcel lost in DC ,he had played so well in London .Must have been tough for you to see him lose DC
WTF title is more important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Hi Di And I'm unhappy about Spain losing the Davis Cup also
Mae

Honestly, I would be happy if that's my biggest problem. But the story is different.

They won lot of DC. Of course that's sad they lost this final. Ferru isn't enough for everything. I mean he was alone on that final. Almagro isn't good on important matches, he isn't enough strong mentally even though he improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
im sorry u all sorry but im happy we have a new winner
spain will win a lot of DC but i cant say the same about others

i told my boss im sick sick sick, im on my way to the beach, reading and enjoing the sun...israel winter lol

Mae, winnie and Di
great seeing u around
Amber Good to see you around as well.
TT singles: (ranking: 106) Titles: Quimper CH '13, Rome 2 CH '13; Kazan CH '13 and Singapore CH '12. Finalist of Orléans CH '13; Alphen CH '12 and Mons CH '12. SF of Umag '13, Chennai '13 and Buenos A. '13
doubles: (ranking: 91) Titles: Andria CH '13 (w/J99) Sao Paulo CH Finals '13 and Alphen CH '13(w/Crvena Zvezda); Burnie CH '13 (w/delicfan), Bordeaux CH '13, Rome 2 CH '13(w/EnriqueIG8); Cordenons CH '12 and Alphen CH '12 (w/delicfan). Finalist of Sao Paulo CH '13(w/EnriqueIG8); Los Angeles '12(w/MikiKuba) and Cali CH '12(w/hat__boy)

DTT Singles: (ranking: 13) Title: Barcelona
Doubles: (ranking: 10) Title: Titles: Canada MS, US Open (w/*Jean*) and Acapulco/Sao Paulo '14 (w/J99) Finalist of Being/Tokyo (w/*Jean*)
Sonja1989 is offline View My Blog!